TT Electronics es un proveedor global de ingeniería electrónica. Colaboramos con nuestros clientes de los mercados de transporte, industrial, médico, defensa y aeroespacial proporcionándoles soporte técnico y nuestra experiencia a través de una red global de especialistas e instalaciones de clase mundial.
Con aproximadamente 6000 colegas operamos desde 27 lugares alrededor del mundo. Construir la experiencia de nuestra gente es fundamental para el éxito futuro de nuestra organización. Ven y trabaja con nosotros “a la manera de TT”, que significa hacer lo correcto, sacar lo mejor de uno, lograr más trabajando juntos, demostrar nuestra experiencia y hacer las cosas...bien!
Como empleador responsable alentamos a nuestra gente a "devolver algo" apoyando a las comunidades locales donde operamos.
The Process Improvement Engineer is responsible to lead the Manufacturing and Product improvement initiatives that he/she is assigned to. Provide technical and project management support to conduct the Process Robustness Plan, driving and leading actions to eliminate process variations and waste reduction, responsible to increase Product Yields by eliminating the different failure modes, implementing actions to improve the current manufacturing process.
Under his/her responsibility will be the analysis of overall scrap, this by implementing problem solving techniques as well as implement statistical methods to find root causes, drive the corrective actions and strengthen the manufacturing process. Supporting the different Engineering groups in the Plant (process, product and maintenance engineering groups), as well as users in the Manufacturing department in the target to reduce/eliminate the different failure modes for Products and Process. He (She) designs and develops efficient, optimal and cost-effective root cause solutions for recurrent problems that affect Yield and Scrap generation.
· Communicate requirements, schedules and deliverable information to internal and external customers and suppliers.
· Utilizing “on the job practice” train other members of the Plant in the application of problem solving techniques, continues improvement techniques and Kaizen methodologies.
· Participate with Quality, Engineering and Manufacturing in the developing of Advanced Product Quality Planning & Control Plan (APQP), Product Part Approval Process (PPAP), Process Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (PFMEA), Measurement System Analysis (MSA), and Statistical Process Control (SPC).
[Please describe in a short paragraph the purpose and scope of the role, who it reports to, budget/revenue responsibilities, headcount and direct reports]
[Please list the the main responsibilities and deliverables of the role, not an exhaustive list of all duties]
Bachelor's degree in Industrial, Electronic, Mechatronics, Electrical or other related Engineering field is a Must.
• Bilingual English – Spanish. Solid written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
• 5 years or more of overall manufacturing experience (preferable in the Electrical components processing) with a Solid Career in Industrial, Process, Manufacturing or Quality Engineering.
• Six Sigma Black Belt, Shainin Red X formal training or similar certification.
• Formal training in TPS or Lean Manufacturing elements.
• Extensive portfolio of Improvement projects utilizing Six Sigma, Shining methods and Lean Manufacturing.
• Have the ability to understand Manufacturing process through Industrial Engineering concepts such as TKT Time, Line Balancing, Time observations, MOST, Manufacturing Process documentation etc.
• Knowledge developing manufacturing systems based in APQP, PFMEA, MSA, PPAP and other automotive related requirements.
• Project Management experience applied in manufacturing fields. Ability to read and understand detailed technical documents such as design drawings, mechanical drawings, processes and product specifications.
• Computer proficiency required that includes, Office, AutoCAD, MS Project etc.
Desireable Skills and Experience
• Personal Attributes: High-energy, creative and resourceful self-starter who demonstrates technology skills and capability. He/she is highly intelligent and enthusiastic with a commitment to excellence. The candidate must be able to balance theoretical thought with practical execution. In addition, he/she should possess the following competencies:
o Results-Oriented: A driver who possesses the ability to take actions and implement effective solutions in a timely manner
o Problem Solver: A creative yet pragmatic problem solver. Methodical and hands-on as well as detail-oriented
o Analytical Thinking and Decision-Making: Decisive and logical at thoroughly evaluating issues. Excellent planning, execution and project-management skills.
o Teamwork and Interpersonal Skills: A team player and builder, receptive to ideas from others. Shares information and keeps team members and partners informed. Works effectively with others to identify and resolve issues. Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to interact successfully with all levels of management as well as a diverse work force.
o Ethics: Highest level of professional integrity and honesty as well as personal credibility.